Industry Leading Demolition in the Chicagoland Area
Have You Been Frustrated By:
Demolition jobs that go over budget and miss deadlines?
Wrecking companies that cut corners?
Projects that don’t turn out as expected?
You Deserve a Reliable Demolition Company
Since 1952, Midwest Wrecking Company has helped hundreds of companies like you:
Get the job done the right way
Stay on time and on budget
Receive support and communication from start to finish
Services We Provide
Our expertise ranges from gutting large and small interior areas, in a wide variety of business sectors.
Our team is experienced in specialty and challenging interior, exterior and structural demolition.
Our full-service team safely and efficiently removes complete buildings of all types and sizes, even in densely designed areas.
Midwest Wrecking Company has served the Chicagoland area for over 65 years.
How to Work With Us
Glenn H. Johnson Construction Company
Universal Scrap Metals, Inc.
For almost 7 decades, Midwest Wrecking Company has shown an unrelenting work ethic and has grown to be one of the most respected and well-known wrecking and demolition companies in the Chicagoland area. Our expertise in partial/surgical, interior, and total demolition has been unmatched by other companies. We also use outstanding asbestos and mold remediations crews. We’ve proven time and again that we will get the job done the right way, within budget, and within timeline.
Over the years, we’ve had the opportunity to work in the majority of industries in the Chicagoland area, including:
At Midwest Wrecking Company, we take pride in demonstrating how to safely and efficiently separate demolition materials. Let us take care of your demolition project and do something good for the environment at the same time.
In the United States alone, construction and demolition debris accounts for 30% of all solid waste produced. Thus, the Department of Public Health promotes the responsible separation and recycling of construction and demolition debris to protect the environment.
Midwest Wrecking Company adheres to the highest standards of the Construction and Demolition Site Waste Recycling Ordinance, which entails:
- Keeping track of the amount of debris generated on our project sites
- Recycling at least 50% of the recyclable debris generated on a job site
- Submitting required recycling compliance forms at the end of each project, along with proper paperwork from the recycling or waste hauling facility
- We’re happy to do a walk-through of your site and submit an estimate of services according to your specifications. We take pride in providing accurate estimates of all projects.
- We’ll assign a project manager, foreman, and laborers uniquely equipped to perform your project and ensure it’s completed on time and within budget. We’ll take care of everything from permit acquisition to final inspection.
Frequent Project Updates
- Our management team takes pride in having a strong presence on each and every job site. They oversee all aspects of the job and will keep you updated on the progress.
- This is one of the most critical stages of any demolition job. We’ll take you on a final inspection to ensure you’re completely satisfied with the result.
Yes, we do residential demolition.
- Stand Alone – Since 1952, we’ve removed thousands of single family homes in and around the Chicagoland area. We are experienced in removing A-Frames, Victorians, Colonials, and bungalows.
- Multi Unit – We’ve also performed the total demolition of hundreds of multi-unit residential structures. From two-flats to hundred-plus unit buildings, we are experienced in every type of residential structure.
Let us take care of your next demolition project
Get the job done the right way, on time, and within budget
Over the years, we’ve completed thousands of jobs across the Chicagoland area. Take a look at some recent projects.