Some projects require the total demolition of a structure. These buildings are often located in highly populated and densely designed areas. For over six decades our full-service teams have safely and efficiently taken down buildings of all types and sizes.
From residential stand-alone units to multi units, and even commercial buildings, we’ve got the expertise to help.
At Midwest Wrecking Company, we take pride in demonstrating how to safely and efficiently separate demolition materials. Let us take care of your demolition project and do something good for the environment at the same time.
In the United States alone, construction and demolition debris accounts for 30% of all solid waste produced. Thus, the Department of Public Health promotes the responsible separation and recycling of construction and demolition debris to protect the environment.
Midwest Wrecking Company adheres to the highest standards of the Construction and Demolition Site Waste Recycling Ordinance, which entails:
- Keeping track of the amount of debris generated on our project sites
- Recycling at least 50% of the recyclable debris generated on a job site
- Submitting required recycling compliance forms at the end of each project, along with proper paperwork from the recycling or waste hauling facility
- Stand Alone – Since 1952, we’ve removed thousands of single family homes in and around the Chicagoland area. We are experienced in removing A-Frames, Victorians, Colonials, and bungalows.
- Multi Unit – We’ve also performed the total demolition of hundreds of multi-unit residential structures. From two-flats to hundred-plus unit buildings, we are experienced in every type of residential structure.
- We’ve performed the total demolition of large manufacturing plants, small factories, retail outlets, and virtually every type of commercial structure.
- We’re happy to do a walk-through of your site and submit an estimate of services according to your specifications. We take pride in providing accurate estimates of all projects.
- We’ll assign a project manager, foreman, and laborers uniquely equipped to perform your project and ensure it’s completed on time and within budget. We’ll take care of everything from permit acquisition to final inspection.
- Our management team takes pride in having a strong presence on each and every job site. They oversee all aspects of the job and will keep you updated on the progress.
- This is one of the most critical stages of any demolition job. We’ll take you on a final inspection to ensure you’re completely satisfied with the result.